SOCIAL SECURITY AGENT & Payroll
Social Security agent in the application of Law no.398/87.
Italian employees hired abroad by foreign employers located in non-EU countries that do not have any social security agreement with Italy must be covered by the Italian social insurance scheme in the framework of Law no. 398/87.
EKS operates as a social security agent in Italy for foreign companies that hiring Italian citizens in countries without social security agreement with Italy must ensure payment of contributions in Italy to Italian citizens who employed, in application of what provided for by art. 1 of the Law no. 398/87.
Social Security Area
EKS provides the Service of Social security agent for foreign companies sending their employees to Italy.
In accordance with the principle of territoriality for the contributory burden, foreign companies located in a non-EU country and not having a social security agreement with Italy for posting their employees in Italy in order to carry out their work, are obliged to pay the Italian social security contributions.
EKS operates as a social security agent in Italy for foreign companies located in non-EU countries with reference to the following scenarios:
- Secondment to Italy of foreign non-EU citizens coming from countries without a social security agreement with Italy
- Secondment to Italy of foreign non-EU citizens coming from countries with a partial social security agreement that provides only the payment of minor social security contributions
EKS Payroll Service deals with tax, contribution and contractual aspects governing the employment relationship of foreign employees or expatriates in Italy: attendance, illness, meal tickets, pay slips, processing of contributions, accusations of injury, requests for medical inspections, possible termination or transformation of the employment relationship. Managing with us employees seconded in Italy or abroad will be much easier for companies, not having to take on bureaucratic-administrative burdens, but outsourcing the service to EKS that provides payroll services in Italy with reference to:
- Italian employees working in Italy
- Italian employees seconded abroad
- Italian employees hired in Italy by a foreign company without a permanent establishment in Italy
- Foreign employees seconded in Italy